Browser

Re: WatchTCM APP

Is charter/spectrum the same as spectrum? I'm still waiting to be able to sign into the "Watch TCM" app. now that my time Warner cable in Wisconsin has changed to spectrum, there is a choice for charter/spectrum but I'm not allowed to sign in
. Also why am I being charged for watching shows from my app through TCM/Spectrum with in the app through a network search. They are free but I have been getting charged for watching previously aired shows on TCM through the spectrum app -when I go to on demand (through the app) choose a network (TCM) and watch a show I am getting charged for something that is free. I have been calling every month for a refund and now they aren't giving me refunds. I do subscribe to TCM in my channel lineup, previously aired shows should be free.
Browser

To spectrum/time Warner cable. This is marked as a solution, and it DEFINITELY IS NOT A SOLUTION!
Expert

TCM is NOT FREE.. it's $1.99 a month over at the google store both on a TWC and a Uverse connection... sorry but with a SMART tv, not a web based ap... I'll assume both to require a monthly fee.

The only free tv is what you can receive on an outdoor antenna on your set or some of the first month free previews and a few odballs loaded with commercials.

Browser

I meant "free" within the spectrum/twc app because I pay for TCM in my monthly tv subscription through spectrum/ twc, therefore it's free to use on or through the twc/spectrum app along with the other channels I subscribe to through twc/spectrum.
I wasn't trying to be rude to you, that message was meant for twc as they marked your answer as "solved ". And they have not solved my issues. Thanks for your input though, it is appreciated.
Browser

Re: TCM on TWC

TWC/SPECTRUM, are you any closer to allowing us to sign in to apps that have charter/spectrum listed as providers? Specifically the "Watch TCM" app?
Browser

Re: TCM and other mobile app access under Spectrum

I am also back to check in on the Watch TCM app now that everything is switched over to spectrum. Still not able to log in to watch TCM.
Rookie

WatchTCM

When my login is migrated to Spectrum, will I be able to login to the app at http://www.tcm.com/mobile/?ecid=subnavgetthemobileapp ?  I don't understand why your partner apps don't include WatchTCM, since a few of its on-demand shows are available on your app.  Thanks.

Community Manager

Re: WatchTCM

@rootsmusic

We do not currently have an agreement for access to the mobile app.  You can request access and provide feedback at this link: Channel Requests

James M.
Social Media Customer Care
Community Forums Moderator

Newcomer

Re: WatchTCM

time to switch to Hulu

Browser

Re: TCM and other mobile app access under Spectrum

It is now April of 2017. The merger is complete. And still no way of signing into the "Watch TCM" app, even though there is an option for Charter/Spectrum login info, TWC users still can't log in. This is not a solution at all.