Established Sharer

Re: WatchTCM APP

From what I can tell on the various apps, if it says TWC/Spectrum you can use your existing TWC sign on, but if it only says Spectrum your existing TWC sign on won't work...at least in my experience. 

Browser

Re: WatchTCM APP

Thank you for your response, this particular app says Charter/Spectrum. So I think I'll have to wait and see what happens in the future
Thanks again!
Newcomer

Re: TCM and other mobile app access under Spectrum

I too have been waiting years to be able to view Watch TCM. i do not believe this company will ever do so.  I think it's time for me to switch providers.

I'm in Los Angeles. Does anybody know any other companies out here  that I can access Watch TCM with?

Newcomer

And why is this thread marked "Solved" when the problem clearly isn't solved?

Rookie

How can you say "solved"? The problem is not "solved".  This shou;ld have been corected weeks ago. I have been trying to log onto Watch TCM.  I almost quit Time-Warner because I could not access that site. Pretty weird since they hold some stock in it. When Spectrum took over, I thought the problem was solved. I  guess I was wrong. Come on Spectrum, FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!     ME, AND A LOT OF OTHER FOLKS WAN'T ACCESS TO THIS SITE. iF YOU RESPECT YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS, YOU WILL FIX THIS PROBLEM NOW!!!!!

Thanks for your time in handling this matter. We'll  be watching!

N/A

Yes, it's "solved" as in "mystery solved" - those of us who came to Charter via Time Warner don't get the same benefits, i.e. no TCM Watch for us.  Maybe someday...  

However, I did find that TCM can be watched live online via TWC TV (https://video2.timewarnercable.com/livetv),  but just not later than the actual broadcast, which is the real benefit of TCM Watch.

Spectator

Any updates to this??  And will it be announced when it happens?

Highlighted
Dx1
Newcomer

It looks like you can now download the Spectrum TV app for iOS and Roku which will allow you to watch TCM live and a handful of TCM  movies on demand (just like the old TWC app). Unfortunately, Spectrum doesn't have an available app for my Amazon Fire Stick. The TCM app IS available across all my devices, but of course, still unable to login. An estimate of when this change might finally happen would be helpful. 

Newcomer

What a drag. I have been waiting a long time for this too. Please spectrum. Don't make me switch providers.
Spectator

Re: TCM on TWC

And will this happen during our lifetimes???