Spectator

Still no access to TBS app?

What the heck TW Spectrum?! Why are you not a choice to log in with for the TBS app? You guys suck big time. Monopoly on Dodger's broadcasts, and I can't even log into TBS app.
4 REPLIES
Established Sharer

Re: Still no access to TBS app?

It's all about the existing contracts still in effect. TWC didn't have an agreement in place but Charter does. Once the full integration of TWC customers is completed and there is no legacy TWC, legacy Bright House, and legacy Charter, all of us will be treated the same but that may be over a year away.

I found this out the hard way last year when I wanted to watch the MLB playoffs while away from home on the TBS app. Also, no CNN, TCM, or TNT apps for TWC Spectrum customers.

Lead Moderator

TBS

Download: App Store | Google Play | Amazon | Watch Online

The all-new TBS app brings you the TBS originals you love, like Full Frontal with Samantha Bee, Angie Tribeca, Search Party and more, along with comedy hits like The Big Bang Theory, Family Guy, American Dad and Friends. You can also catch live sports, awards-shows and blockbuster movies.

You can even start watching before signing in with your TV provider (up to 10 minutes for live TV and five minutes for on-demand). And, we’ve added select TNT shows to the new Spotlight section so you can get a taste of the best dramas on TV. TWC ID required.

Spectator

This program is not included in your TV subscription.  Please contact your TV Provider for more information.

Fail

Established Sharer

genotype wrote:

This program is not included in your TV subscription.  Please contact your TV Provider for more information.

Fail

So I have to ask...do you get TBS in your subscription? If so, what devices are you trying to access the TBS app on and is the failure to be able to log in occurring on multiple devices?  I was able to log into the app on my iPhone a couple of days ago with no issue.