Highlighted
Newcomer

Spectrum tv login for apps doesn't work

We previously had Time Warner cable until spectrum tv took over and now I can download apps for my niece to watch like the Disney channel and Disney Junior app  but the login isn't working. I'm 100% sure it's the right login too as I've signed in on the Time Warner website and the spectrum TV app itself on the App Store without any problems. 

The disney channel  app has the spectrum tv cable provider sign in but it's not letting me sign in with my username and password. Is this because I was a time warner cable customer? How do I get a spectrum sign in when my time warner login still works? 

2 REPLIES
Established Sharer

Re: Spectrum tv login for apps doesn't work

If the app doesn't specifically list TWC/Spectrum (not Charter Spectrum or Bright House Spectrum) as a provider then you don't have access. TWC/Spectrum is also not a provider for CNN, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, and many others due to existing contractual agreements.

Lead Moderator

Re: Spectrum tv login for apps doesn't work

@Techie_01  You can check out what 3rd party apps are available with  your subscription 

here: Partner Apps

The page will let you know what applications are available (with a valid subscription to that channel) and on what devices that is supported. Your TWC ID and password will remain the same whether you remain on a Legacy TWC plan or switch to a new Spectrum Plan. 

Disney Junior

Now your kids can experience Disney Junior in a whole new way — they can enjoy many of their favorite shows LIVE* or ON DEMAND with the Disney Junior App! Anytime. Anywhere. *TWC ID required.

Download: App Store | Google Play

Watch Online

More Information: Roku | Apple TV® | Kindle Fire | Fire TV

If you are having issues logging in please contact support directly for further assistance. 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums