Highlighted
ddg
Rookie

Spectrum blocking movie options on my Starz app - says my provider doesn't offer?

Good evening! i have downloaded the Starz app from Google Play and wanted to watch a movie. I am getting the message: FIRST: A QUICK PIECE OF BUSINESS While you now have access to tons of your favorite stuff, this title isn't offered by your provider. We're confident that you will find more of the obsessable series and movies that you crave. What's up with this? I pay for this service every month through Spectrum/TWC and now I can't access what I am paying for? I see that there is a little symbol on many of the movies I would like to stream. Please help!! Why am I seeing movies I can't watch?
3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Spectrum blocking movie options on my Starz app - says my provider doesn't offer?

@ddg

A couple quick questions: 

1.  Are you logged into the app with your Spectrum ID and password? 

2.  What is the title you are trying to access so we can attempt to replicate the issue?

Spectrum Social Media Customer Care

ddg
Rookie

Re: Spectrum blocking movie options on my Starz app - says my provider doesn't offer?

Yes, I am logged in with my Spectrum ID/password.

I was trying to access "True Grit" under the Westerns category

Community Manager

@ddg

Thank you.  I was able to access "True Grit" from the Starz app using our test account and did not receive an error.  If the issue is still occurring, we encourage you to contact support directly for further assistance.

Please contact us at: 

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care