Nfl on Xbox One

Why cant I use the Nfl app to watch the Nfl network I pay for? I switched from Time Warner to Spectrum and its says its not available for people who have switched, why not? How long until it works? And on my package its says I get the redzone and strikezone with my digital 2 tier package why is it not available on my dvr/hd boxes?
1 REPLY
Sharer

Re: Nfl on Xbox One

Hornizzle419 wrote:
Why cant I use the Nfl app to watch the Nfl network I pay for? I switched from Time Warner to Spectrum and its says its not available for people who have switched, why not? How long until it works? And on my package its says I get the redzone and strikezone with my digital 2 tier package why is it not available on my dvr/hd boxes?

The NFL restricts what devices can receive streamed live content.  They want you to buy the NFL Game Pass for $99 in order to receive all pre-season games live.  There was another post here that read TWC/Spectrum had to disable streaming NFL Network during pre-season.

NFL RedZone only airs on Sundays during the regular season during Regional Action games (1 pm, 4 pm ET).

MLB Strike Zone only airs on Tuesdays and Fridays after 8pm.