Nfl on Xbox One

Why cant I use the Nfl app to watch the Nfl network I pay for? I switched from Time Warner to Spectrum and its says its not available for people who have switched, why not? How long until it works? And on my package its says I get the redzone and strikezone with my digital 2 tier package why is it not available on my dvr/hd boxes?
2 REPLIES
Established Sharer

Re: Nfl on Xbox One

Hornizzle419 wrote:
Why cant I use the Nfl app to watch the Nfl network I pay for? I switched from Time Warner to Spectrum and its says its not available for people who have switched, why not? How long until it works? And on my package its says I get the redzone and strikezone with my digital 2 tier package why is it not available on my dvr/hd boxes?

The NFL restricts what devices can receive streamed live content.  They want you to buy the NFL Game Pass for $99 in order to receive all pre-season games live.  There was another post here that read TWC/Spectrum had to disable streaming NFL Network during pre-season.

NFL RedZone only airs on Sundays during the regular season during Regional Action games (1 pm, 4 pm ET).

MLB Strike Zone only airs on Tuesdays and Fridays after 8pm.

Highlighted
N/A

Re: Nfl on Xbox One

Yup, same problem here. I even bought the subscription from NFL Network and Game Pass and I'm screwed because both won't work with Spectrum since they're "working to resolve the issue" which is ever on going. So I made up my mind and I'm switching over to HawaiianTel. HawaiianTel actually sends you emailed reports as well as quotes and they call you, you don't have to call them. With Spectrum it's been nothing but a complete HEADACHE dealing with these people. I am so unhappy with my Spectrum service and the customer service reps are limited to what they can help you with. I would hate to be one of them, as my friends and family that work for them under Spectrum are also unhappy being under the new company.