Rookie

NBC app activate samsung

[ Edited ]

Hi. I have a Samsung Tv,  model un55ku6270. It has the NBC app on it. I can open up the app, but it gives me a code to log in online to NBC.com/activate/samsung. I go on the website to log in, but Time Warner cable is not listed as a service provider, so I cannot confirm my service provider. So the app is there, but useless. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this? or if this is a known issue and if it is going to be worked out soon? thanks.

7 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: NBC app activate samsung

[ Edited ]

@mikeync

Many areas have already transitioned to the new product name, Spectrum.  Please try searching for TWC / Spectrum.  If the issue is not resolved, please let us know.  

James M.
^TWC - Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Rookie

[ Edited ]

Thanks for your response. Charter, Spectrrum, and Time Warner cable are not listed as choices for providers.

Community Manager

@mikeync

I apologize for the frustration.  Please contact us directly by private message at TWC_ForumsHelp.  Please include your account or phone number so we can locate the account.

James M.
^TWC - Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

N/A

I have the same problem.  I have a Samsung smart TV and I'm trying to download the app.  I follow the steps but no TWC or Spectrum listed.  I see Cable One, Cox, Verizon, U-Verse, Direct TV, Dish but no TWC so it's not letting me download the app.  I need to watch a episode that erred this week that didn't get taped by the DVR.  What's the problem with Spectrum??????

Newcomer

Same problem. No TWC or Spectrum. Very frustrating especially with the high cost of cable we pay. Switch to AT &T?

We do not have a current agreement to carry NBC on Samsung Smart TVs. I apologize for any poor experience.

<insert favorite quote here...>

Check out the FAQs for a quick answer to your questions. http://www.timewarnercable.com/en/support/all-faqs.html
Newcomer

Wow can't use NBC app with Samsung tv, verzion can't come any sooner