Rookie

ESPN on remote devices/ Spectrum is aware of an inability to log into ESPN on remote devices

ESPN on remote devices

Spectrum is aware of an inability to log into ESPN on remote devices and has done nothing to resolve the problem for  months.  Has anyone else had this problem ? Paying over $900 a month for multiple adresses and we have the worst service and no one adressing basic issues to resolve this ongoing problem. Getting the dumbest people who can't solve anything. Time to start cutting the cords.

2 REPLIES
Helper

Re: ESPN on remote devices/ Spectrum is aware of an inability to log into ESPN on remote devices

@TWSA wrote:
ESPN on remote devices

Spectrum is aware of an inability to log into ESPN on remote devices and has done nothing to resolve the problem for  months.  Has anyone else had this problem ? Paying over $900 a month for multiple adresses and we have the worst service and no one adressing basic issues to resolve this ongoing problem. Getting the dumbest people who can't solve anything. Time to start cutting the cords.

No problem here. Watching SportCenter on my phone while away from my home as I type this.

On the ESPN app, what happens when you select Spectrum from the list of providers and enter your user name and password? Are you getting an error message?

Highlighted
Rookie

Re: ESPN on remote devices/ Spectrum is aware of an inability to log into ESPN on remote devices

It simpley says not subscribed to ESPN, not part of our package. It clearly is after verifing it with the 10th rep from spectrum. Seriously, the business model is so simple, keep your customers happy, give them what they pay for.  It's an error on TW /Spectrum's end.