Newcomer

Disney Jr App

Attempting to login to the Disney Jr app on my Kindle Fire to allow my 18 month old to watch his shows around the house without having to be in the TV room. I choose TWC | Spectrum as my original provider before the merger was TWC. I log into my account as normal and it kicks back giving me the message "Error 400-1: Your subscription package doesn't include this programming. To add this to your subscription package, give us a call at (855) 757-7328.(Message:QE12DCSN01)"

Now what's strange about this is I have cable TV and I have the Disney Jr. channel. Any advice and help would be greatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES
Spectrum Employee

Re: Disney Jr App

Hi dbadlu,

I don't know if this is 100% accurate, however Spectrum and TWC both pre and post merger, did not include Disney On Demand or Disney Movies On Demand as a free add on, and was actually an adtl. $3.99/mo.

I do not know if this affects the app usage or not, but I suspect it may. I would recommend calling into customer service and speaking with an agent on the phone to see if they can give you some more information about this and see if they can confirm or deny this.

Again, i'm not 100% sure about it, but I have a hunch that may be the issue you're seeing. If not, then it may be an issue related to My Services, we are currently seeing an issue with the My Services and Spectrum TV app login that may also be to blame.

I post on my off hours, away from work and any statements made are my opinions, and do not necessarily reflect the views and beliefs of Spectrum Communications.

Rookie

I meant for you to switch providers, DirecTV Now is way better and includes this and much more.
Sharer

Except for local channels and live sports.
Lead Moderator

Check out our updated list of apps here: Exclusive Spectrum Apps & Partner Apps

Your kids can enjoy many of their favorite shows live or On Demand with the Disney Junior App.

Disney Junior

Now your kids can experience Disney Junior in a whole new way — they can enjoy many of their favorite shows LIVE* or ON DEMAND with the Disney Junior App! Anytime. Anywhere. *TWC ID required.

Download: App Store | Google Play

Watch Online

More Information: Roku | Apple TV® | Kindle Fire | Fire TV