Highlighted
Observer

Cavaliers game missing from the Fox Sports Go app

Ive been watching the Cleveland Cavaliers all season long using the Fox Sports Go app and logging in with my TWC ID.  As long as the games are broadcast on Fox Sports this isn't a problem.  Obviously I cannot use this app to watch the Cavs if they are on ESPN or TNT.  

However tonight, I am unable to watch them against the Dallas Mavericks.

Why can't I watch tonight's game on the app?

And it would've been really nice to know that this game wasn't going to be available on the app.  I could have made plans to watch it at a bar or something.  

and of course TWC customer supports has been pretty helpless... what else is new.

OH, btw.  spoke to my friend who is streaming the game on the fox sports go app with a TWC ID.  makes no sense

4 REPLIES
Expert

Re: Cavaliers game missing from the Fox Sports Go app

where are you?

what message do you get?

Which browser/version are you running?

Expert

unanswered ? from 8 months ago...

Aficionado
MsRaye

Re: Overall connection/display/ cable issues[ Edited ]

Channel 2 is out of spec. Where exactly is the splitter for the modem?

Where inline is the amplifier? How far are you from the street? Is the cable overhead?

This is odd having only 2 down and 1 up channel  it will not handle 30/5 service  you should have 4 or more downstream channels on Akron

Which modem is it?

When it comes to third party apps, we only provide authentication. Anything other than not being able to log in needs to be resolved by the app provider.

Tim K
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator-Community Forums
Observer

The very next day I had similar problems with the WatchESPN platform.  In both cases (with Fox Sports Go and WatchESPN) I was trying on 3 different devices; iPhone, iPad and Mac.  I live about 10 minutes away from my parents (whose login info I was using) and this problem is brand new.  I was working with TWC support and they said they were going to send an update to the account and reboot the modem.  They did, didn't work, then they said reboot the cable box, (called home and had mom reboot the cable box) and it worked.  I'm assuming this solved whatever problem there was.

How rebooting a cable box solved authentication issues with a time warner log-in... I'll never know.