Newcomer

Cannot watch tbs.com

Attempting to watch shows on tbs.com, it asks me to sign into Spectrum, which I click on (Spectrum credentials)  and the site shows "adobe-pass-2.41.0.2-7c047b4"  then "Please wait while we send you to your provider to log in..." and then it just ahds there forever and ever.  Finally it times out with "idp.aws.charter.net took too long to respond."

I've tried with Chrome, Firefox and IE - all same result.  Any suggestions?

7 REPLIES
Newcomer

Re: Cannot watch tbs.com

I am having the same problem with Spectrum.  I can't watch anything.  I'll be calling them tomorrow, but not expecting much to happen.

Community Manager

@mattgeer

Please contact us directly if you still need assistance.  

Please contact us at: 

Rookie

I, too, cannot watch anything. It has been this way for MONTHS - since before Christmas, even. If I need to log into something, I have to disconnect from Spectrum on the device in question, and use my phone's hotspot (Verizon) capabilities. It actually works when you're on a network outside of Spectrum's. 

I've been Googling this error over and over. This is the first thread I've found that is current and describes my problem to a T.

Definitely something internal, Spectrum. It's not a problem on our end! Time to FIX IT

Rookie

James_R,

Please read my response to the main post. I'm having the same issue. I'm assuming it's more than just the three of us in this thread having the issue...

Lead Moderator

@trelf 

We encourage you to contact us directly for support.

You can reach us by phone:

1-800-892-4357 

If you prefer not to call please contact our Social Media Customer Care team at:

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum

OR
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Rookie

@Julia_R

Is there a way that you can forward this info? I looked even further into the issue, last night, and see that it clearly isn't a problem on our end. Check the result found here:

http://www.websitedown.info/idp.aws.charter.net

Even computers outside of Spectrum's network are having issues contacting the server used to auth online streams. I guess I could always try tweeting, but I'll wait for your (or someone's) reply here first. 

Let me know. Thanks.

Community Manager

@trelf

This issue would require individual troubleshooting, we encourage you to contact support directly for assistance.