Lead Moderator

Re: Can't Login to ABC.COM Using my TWC ID

My apologies for not addressing your last question.

At this time we do not have a date when we will be using a unified

system for access to the partner applications and websites. 

Thank you for participating in the Forums.
Have a good rest of the day!

Regards,
Julia R.
^TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

I have to say, renaming your  company is more of an insult than anything. The ads are played non-stop about "the promises to give and promises to keep." NOTHING HAS CHANGED...YOU ARE STILL AN AWFUL COMPANY WITH TERRIBLE SUPPORT.  

Shoving this spectrum (edited) down our throats when in reality its just more of a hassel to login to anything is sooooo annoying.  

Newcomer

They got me to switch from DIRECTV and they installed in 2 days ago and I am already regretting it. Yes I save money, but the product is far inferior to directv. I will be switching back as soon as the promotional cost goes up.

Newcomer

Ya, but you have to be on your home network to watch it. What good does the content do if I can only access when I am at home? DIRECTV app I could watch all my channels no matter where I was in the country. Now I have to buy a sling box just to watch ur cable when I travel. Great job TWC

Gus
N/A

I can't log in
Newcomer

Literally the worst service I've ever had...bar none. TWC is a joke and far inferior to DIRECTV and AT&T U-Verse. I do not understand why you all are still in existence. The fact that I cannot watch certain networks on demand when I pay you over $130 for your service is unacceptable. 

Participant

And so this is the real outcome of the promises that Charter made when they were trying to get approval for the merger.  They said that it was going to be better for customers...remember?  Now that the execs at the top got what they wanted, it's back to business as usual for the customers.  Oh, and those lame "Welcome to Spectrum" commercials they keep flooding the programming with just make me lol.  I guess if they say it's better, then it must be better...what's wrong with me??  Wow...eliminating 6-tuner DVRs and Whole House service, replacing them with those high-end, state-of-the-art 2-tuner pieces of garbage...yep...better...that's it.  Enjoy the commercials, it's all we get for now...except for higher prices.  As someone else here said...if they truly cared about customers, and improving the product and the customer experience, they could give legacy TWC and BHN customers a default login to use as a "Spectrum" login for access to the streaming content we've been waiting for for years until they can get the underlying technical and legal stuff worked out...but no, we have to sit and wait until they get around to it...if they ever do.

N/A

I agree. This merger has made things so much worse. My bill went went way up so i reduced my internet speed to basic, cancelled phone service, and discontinued whole house DVR.  After giving all this up, my bill is still higher than it was with TWC.  i now only have basic cable with DVR  and basic internet how are they allowed to rob us like this?

Everyone should just do themselves a favor and leave time warner cable spectrum whatever it is called now, so that is forced to adapt or die. It is a terrible service that isn't changing with the times fast enough. My cable hasn't worked for a month and they haven't been able to send someone to fix it or cancel my service because they are only available during office hours and they don't have enough technicians to make an appointment earlier than 2weeks. I can't even watch current programming (Shows airing this week or any content that isn't old) because they don't provide access to online content. Meanwhile ATT U-verse somehow has access everywhere and they can get someone to install it within 24hrs and at a cheaper price. Time warner Cable is just a bad provider. That's it. stop giving them money. 

Newcomer

This is just beyond stupid. I cant login to ABC Freeform either.  Let met get this correct. i PAY Spectrum and somehow cant get Spectrum service to my neighborhood.  I cant even create a new account because there is no service here HOW does happen??