Highlighted
Newcomer

Re: Can't Login to ABC.COM Using my TWC ID

Sad that this thread is a  year old and there is still no solution.

What's the deal, Spectrum?  It shouldn't be so difficult

Spectator

This is ridiculous. With the amount of money I pay for my services to Spectrum (formerly TWC), I can't believe I STILL can't access network and media apps on my phone. What the hell?  WHEN WILL ACCESS  HAPPEN? The whole TWC era was horrible and I am beginning to think the same thing about Spectrum.

Observer

AMEN!!!!!! Still cannot get ABC app. The list of providers is a mile long and we pay over $250 a month for services and can't get the app. Even sadder is that I need to watch a show that completely disappeared from my DVR (another forum topic)!!!!!!!!!!!
Lead Moderator

Please check out our updated Apps page:  Exclusive Spectrum Apps & Partner Apps
Watch live TV, shorts, clips, and full episodes of ABC hit shows with the ABC app.
ABC

Modern Family. Grey’s Anatomy. The Bachelorette. Jimmy Kimmel Live! Watch live TV, stream the latest episodes of ABC hit shows, and binge on our digital online series — all with the ABC app. Restrictions apply. Live stream is available in select markets only. TWC ID required.

Download: App Store | Google Play

Watch Online

More Information: Roku | Apple TV® | Kindle Fire | Fire TV

Just dropped by to share the good news, but @Julia_R beat me to it Smiley Happy  No matter, still good news!

Rookie

I'm not looking to access through the TWC app/channel on Roku. I want to know why, if it's in my channel lineup and I pay extra for these channels, I can't log into the AMC, TNT, ABC, and a few others that I would like to watch because there are episodes and shows for that matter that aren't available through your TWC App/Channel. I would like these to be resolved. For the simple fact that I don't even use my cable box, not even connected but I have to pay for it every month because customer service says I can't have service if I don't have at least one box. So I am paying for something that isn't even in use and now I can't even view unlocked shows and episodes of my favorite shows through the apps/channels that I pay extra for. Also the TWC doesn't always work, doesn't have all the shows available on demand. Also since the merge, I don't have my favorite channel anymore but it shows in my channel lineup, CI and Disney. I thought things would be better not short me channels and charge me for items that aren't available or not using.

Watch live TV, shorts, clips, and full episodes of ABC hit shows with the ABC app.
ABC

Download: App Store | Google Play

Watch Online

More Information: Roku | Apple TV® | Kindle Fire | Fire TV

Modern Family. Grey’s Anatomy. The Bachelorette. Jimmy Kimmel Live! Watch live TV, stream the latest episodes of ABC hit shows, and binge on our digital online series — all with the ABC app. Restrictions apply. Live stream is available in select markets only. TWC ID required.

Watch recent episodes of AMC shows currently in season with the AMC app.
AMC

Watch recent episodes of AMC shows currently in season. Be part of the pop culture conversations by staying up-to-date watching AMC's latest shows. TWC ID required.

TNT

Download: App Store | Google Play | Amazon | Watch Online

The all-new TNT app brings you the TNT originals you love, like Animal Kingdom, Good Behavior, The Last Ship and more, along with favorites like Law & Order, Castle and Charmed. You can also catch live sports, awards-shows and blockbuster movies.

You can even start watching before signing in with your TV provider (up to 10 minutes for live TV and five minutes for on-demand). And, we've added select TBS shows to the new Spotlight section so you can get a taste of the best comedies on TV. TWC ID required.

All of the channels you mention are available through your TWCID and Password.

The page Partner Apps will show you what apps are available and on what platforms

they are available.