Aki
Newcomer

Re: CNN login

Now that TWC is part of Spectrum are you guys working on getting a login with the CNN app?  Charter Spectrum already has access. 

Newcomer

Just switched from Fronteir to TWC/Spectrum.  As a previous TWC customer, I knew that their customer service and program was super, super poor.

I knew I would regret this decision and now I can't watch CNN from away from home.  Which is the only place I need it as I HAVE IT ON TV AT MY HOUSE SO WHY WOULD I NEED TO WATCH THE APP ONLY WHILE AT HOME????

Time Warner Cable as a company does not own any channels. Time Warner Inc is what you are referring to which is a separate company that does own channels. As the merger is going through there could be changes coming about access to various channels. As of right now there is no further information as to what/when that could happen. 

Tyleen
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Newcomer

Please Spectrum,

we need CNN in the away from home channel lineup. This is not a movie or recreational channel, its a news channel and should be available  to all customers.

This is SO unacceptable! You guys have been promising to fix this for two years but have not done so. When I called for tech support on this the 'expert' played dumb and said it should work, he didn't know what the problem was and he is escalating this for me, I might hear from them in a few days. He then suggested I go to a neighbor's house who has satellite dish and log in there 😳! This for $173.98 a month!!!!
Newcomer

You are part of Spectrum now. Please update the access. Your other Spectrum customers have this. Their contract should grandfather your RE business in. Simple fix guys. Make this happen.
Lead Moderator

You can check out  or updated list here: Exclusive Spectrum Apps & Partner Apps
Watch real-time weather on your terms with The Weather Channel app.
CNN

Download: App Store | Google Play | Amazon | Watch Online

When you want to know what's happening, tap into the global news gathering power of CNN. With correspondents and bureaus reporting from across the world, no other news source even comes close. - at no additional cost with your TWC ID.