Newcomer

Re: CNN GO

Actually pretty shocking that we can't get this app.... I thought Time Warner Cable was the best in my area, but I guess I'm wrong...

Rookie

I replied the following to a similar question here:

I was a TWC customer for decades and complained about not having CNN available away from home as well years ago.  Since it was one of the major channels I watched, I looked elsewhere and found PlayStation VUE.   Now for only $29.99 a month, I'm getting CNN (and other channels) anywhere I go.  At home through Amazon FireTV boxes and on my android devices with 4G and/or wireless connectivity.  I'm still a TWC customer but for the Internet connection only since they are the only highspeed option in my area, but I can stream it through multiple devices with only a 30MB connection.  (I use an HD antenna for local stations).  The best thing is that the $29.99 per month price is not an "introductory price" set to increase in one years time.  I couldn't be happier!

BTW - A PlayStation VUE account can be used on CNN GO.

Rookie

Re: CNN GO TWC (Spectrum) Customers - Unable to login to CNN Go for 5 months of excuses

U N B E I E V A B L E !  - This is not a solution. I want my CNN GO - The one I had on TWC. The explanation of having no contract is ABSURD! The Spectrum side has a contract and it's logo is displayed as a choice on the CNN Go  login page. What else will stop working as this merger continues through to ATT! 

Spectrum/TWC had no problem taking over my billing data and readjusting my fees for MRE. BYE-BYE! - I am cutting the cable - this was an easy decision. They (Spectrum/TWC-Charter) do not care if they lose a few customers to churn!

<edited to remove personal contact info>

TWC Customer (Adelphia) - 16+ Years

Newcomer

How in the HECK Not?
CNN IS OWNED BY TW...

Why Spectrum charter? And not TW Spectrum?
It's another one of Trump's lies...
DQF
Newcomer

I just spent way too long trying to connect to CNN Go from Charter Spectrum when I am TWC Spectrum.

Dumb messages, robot chat and live chat.  Most screens just said Spectrum. CNN and Charter Spectrum both would not give a clue to the problem or lack of solution ... very bad PR!

Newcomer

I am so disappointed that I can't use CNN GO on my phone. I was able to watch when it was time warner
Lead Moderator

@Nnama There have been no changes in regards to access to the CNNgo application

from when we became Spectrum.  Historically there has been no access to this.  Our 

Spectrum TV application does allow access to this channel on your home network. 

You can check out a list of Partner Apps here: https://www.timewarnercable.com/en/apps.html

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Spectator

CNN Go streaming is now available for former TWC customers using your TWC user name and password.  Select the Charter Spectrum icon to sign in.  I heard about it on another forum.  I tried it and it worked!  I have been waiting YEARS for this!

I haven't tried to log in to any of the other apps but I am told that your TWC log in will now work with at least some the other apps that we could not use before.

Lead Moderator

Watch real-time weather on your terms with The Weather Channel app.
CNN

Download: App Store | Google Play | Amazon | Watch Online

When you want to know what's happening, tap into the global news gathering power of CNN. With correspondents and bureaus reporting from across the world, no other news source even comes close. - at no additional cost with your TWC ID.