AMC app non responsive

I am trying to log in to the AMC app on my iPad using my tv service provider, Spectrum.  Spectrum does not respond.  I get the message “Please wait while we send you to your provider to log in...”.  I wait and wait and wait and nothing. My iOS is up to date and so is my AMC app.  So, what’s up? Any clues? I can’t even get to the page to log in using my Spectrum info. 

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Established Sharer

Re: AMC app non responsive

@Kawahinewrote:

I am trying to log in to the AMC app on my iPad using my tv service provider, Spectrum.  Spectrum does not respond.  I get the message “Please wait while we send you to your provider to log in...”.  I wait and wait and wait and nothing. My iOS is up to date and so is my AMC app.  So, what’s up? Any clues? I can’t even get to the page to log in using my Spectrum info. 

Can I assume this was last night during TWD / FTWD?

Does it work today?

Is this problem repeated for other apps?

While the system could simply have been overwhelmed, I've read over at Stop the Cap dot com that some service providers are changing the way they participate in "on-the-go" apps.  The article I've read is that the number of devices which can use your credentials (username / password) will be limited and devices will have to be registered.

Charter / Spectrum is on the list, but I've yet to hear anything formal from the cable company.

Lead Moderator

Re: AMC app non responsive

@Kawahine  Are you still having difficulty? 

One thing I would check is how many apps are open./how much available storage you have on the device. I have had issues when my iPhone has too many apps/pictures/music. I just had to delete a bit of it and everything worked smoothly again.

Do you have trouble with the website or app on another device? 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums