Rookie

Windows 10 and Technicolor TC8715D.

I am having an issue with my Windows 10 laptop staying connected through WIFI with the TC8715D modem/router. It keeps dropping the connection. I have done the basics, reboot everything, checked for a network device driver update, and ran the network troubleshooter but nothing is working. My iPad, iPhone, Fire Tablet and my Windows 7 laptop I use for work all stay connected through WIFI without a problem. Any suggestions on what else I should be trying?

2 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Windows 10 and Technicolor TC8715D.

@Johnw65

I am sorry that you are have issues with your services.  If the issue has not been resolved, please contact us directly at TWC_ForumsHelp for assistance.  

James M.
^TWC - Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Established Sharer

Re: Windows 10 and Technicolor TC8715D.

Johnw65 wrote:

I am having an issue with my Windows 10 laptop staying connected through WIFI with the TC8715D modem/router. It keeps dropping the connection. I have done the basics, reboot everything, checked for a network device driver update, and ran the network troubleshooter but nothing is working. My iPad, iPhone, Fire Tablet and my Windows 7 laptop I use for work all stay connected through WIFI without a problem. Any suggestions on what else I should be trying?

Maybe the Windows 10 Help Desk??  I have one laptop on Win7 and two running Win10 with no difficulties whatsoever.  But my modem and WiFi router are Customer Provided Equipment.  Does your Windows 10 laptop have a WiFi adaptor card that might be too new to work with the Technicolor all-in-one?