Browser

trying to find a channel listing ...

I changed services from my Time Warner Basic (like 20 channels) to the Spectrum Select (125 channels) yesterday and got a new TV Box and upgraded my internet speed as p[art of a Spectrum package.   Trying to find a printable listing of available chanels with Select, and the TimeWarnerCable.com customer website seems to be down.  Getting a 503 error.  Can't log in to the myservice  gateway.

I realize I can scroll through the channels in the onscreen guide, but OMG it takes forever.

5 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: trying to find a channel listing ...

Our apologies for the frustration and trouble you are having accessing that webpage today. 

We are working to get this access restored, our website should be available shortly. 

Thank you for participating in the Forums.
Have a good rest of the day!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Sharer

Looks like the website is undergoing maintenance. I just tried logging in to my normal TWC.com and it redirected me to Spectrum.com and it's super slow.

Boz
Sharer

iowndvc wrote:

I changed services from my Time Warner Basic (like 20 channels) to the Spectrum Select (125 channels) yesterday and got a new TV Box and upgraded my internet speed as p[art of a Spectrum package.   Trying to find a printable listing of available chanels with Select, and the TimeWarnerCable.com customer website seems to be down.  Getting a 503 error.  Can't log in to the myservice  gateway.

I realize I can scroll through the channels in the onscreen guide, but OMG it takes forever.

I'm not sure if you tried this before, but timewarnercable.com/en/tv/channels-lineup.html# is working fine for me right now.  Just enter you zip code and make sure you're on the "Spectrum Lineup" tab.

Expert

where are you? some zip codes are unavailable, others work

Rookie

TWC lineup will print on one nice page.  The Spectrum lineup prints as page after page of single columns.  Can this be fixed?  Or can you point me to where it is available?