Newcomer

Worst. Service. Ever.

I have internet service through this company. I have had this service since it was TWC, and ever since the official switch, it is purely horrible.
My internet goes down a minimum of twice a day, and will be out for an hour or more. Completely unusable.
No matter how much I reset my modem, it makes no difference. I hear nothing but bad experiences since this company switched, my own included. This is an unbelievablely terrible service and the only reason I still have it is because it is the only month-to-month service available in my area, and I moved too often to have a contract.
And while we're on the subject, the amount of junk mail I get a week from a company WHOM I ALREADY PAY, is really out of control.
So if you are thinking about switching to Spectrum; DON'T.
The second I find another contract-free internet service I will be dropping this company.
2 REPLIES
Expert

Re: Worst. Service. Ever.

Sounds like some sort of signal issue...

are you using a wired or a wireless connection? if wireless, is the dhcp lease set for a day, not an hour? Is the wireless radio scanning and trashing channels due to interference?

Copy and paste the modems signal level and error log pages at least a couple hours after the modem was reset, Need to see real history.

Lead Moderator

Re: Worst. Service. Ever.

We are sorry to hear you have had so much trouble with the service.  I would agree 

with @MsRaye there is an underlying issue with the connection, this would not

have anything to do with the change in name, our network is for the most part

exactly the same as previously. We would be happy to investigate the issues

you are having with the service. 

We can be reached directly at Forums_Help  please do include your account number

and verification of your service address to get started.

Look forward to hearing from you. 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums