Rookie

VoiceZone Connect no longer available!

The VoiceZone Connect app is no longer available for download.  I had to reload Windows 10 on my desktop pc, and when I went to download and reinstall VoiceZone Connect, there was a message that it was no longer available for download, but existing users could continue to use it.  Arrgghh!!!!

A Spectrum change, per the second line support tech I had a chat with.  Bad, bad, bad.

8 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: VoiceZone Connect no longer available!

Our apologies for the frustration this has caused.  We do thank you for 

coming here to provide us with your feedback on the Voice Zone Connect

program.

Regards,
Julia R.
^TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator-Community Forums

Boz
Sharer

Wow, TWC-JuliaR!  So, that's it?  You can't actually do anything to HELP the poster?

Lead Moderator

@Boz Unfortunately not, the program is no longer available for download.  There is 

no way to provide that to them any longer. 

Regards,
Julia R.
^TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator-Community Forums

Highlighted
Helper

AJCali wrote:

The VoiceZone Connect app is no longer available for download.  I had to reload Windows 10 on my desktop pc, and when I went to download and reinstall VoiceZone Connect, there was a message that it was no longer available for download, but existing users could continue to use it.  Arrgghh!!!!

A Spectrum change, per the second line support tech I had a chat with.  Bad, bad, bad.

Enhanced, new and exciting services after merger.... Yeah right,

higher prices, poor QOS, fewer discounts..

It's laziness they could rewrite that application in fifteen minutes with a new logo, if they

wished.

Observer

I just found out too. I had problems and had no idea that I wasn't going to be able to download and reinstall. I used it ALOT!!!!! This bites!!! Why not have this "great" new company come up with their own version of VoiceZone Connect????

WTH
Rookie

If you still have the "VoiceZone Connect" folder in the Program Files section of a Backup, you can restore that to then new WIndows 10 install.  You will need to reinatall Adobe Air.  But this works.  Just did it.

Mike (Can't never could)

Observer

I have Windows 7, I get this message from Adobe Air:
Application descriptor could not be found for this application. Try reinstalling or contact the publisher for assistance.

I did save a copy of the download on another drive but I get the same message when I use it. So I'm clueless.
Observer

Thanks Mike, you helped shake the cobwebs loose and I remembered I had a copy on another drive. I now have Voice ZoneConnect up and running!!!