Observer

Terrible experience!!!!!

[ Edited ]

Where do i start......ive been trying to get my internet and cable installed since Feb and we are over half way through march and i still dont have service, just delay after delay after delay. The most recent delay which was on the 18th of march could have been avoided, The install date prior to the 18th was on the 15th......the tech arrived and stated that he could not do the install due to there was degradation on the line from the pole to my house so he made an appointment for a cable team to come out on the 17th to run a new cable, however someone came out while i was away on the 15th and ran a cable from the pole and underneath my driveway to my front yard and up to the front of my house where there is obviously no crawl space. So after seeing this and wondering how they planned on getting it to the back of my house where the box is located, i went to my local Spectrum office and made several calls with my concerns about the location of the drop wich was no help  at all. The tech for my service install showed up on the 18th and asked exactly what i asked which was why would the cable install team run the cable to that spot. so due to this i still could not get my service installed. I went back to the local office and they had a team scheduled to come out yesterday to correct the cable run but they never showed up and now here i sit waiting on a new service install tech to show up and cancel again due to this bad cable run that has not been corrected. I know this is a bit long but this is the condenced version of the whole story of delays. If you guys actually read this, YOU HAVE GOT TO DO BETTER!!!!! If THIS is how you treat a person who is TRYING to be a loyal customer, how are you going to  treat me AFTER i become  a customer! 

6 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: Terrible experience!!!!!

We are very to sorry this installation has gone so very poorly. This is certainly not

a good beginning to our relationship with you.

We would like to submit your feedback on your experience through this. 

If you will please contact us directly Forums_Help with your address and the name on 

the account or the primary telephone number we would have listed for you.

Thank you!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

[ Edited ]

Once you become a customer, they're going to treat you like crap... see / seach my post:

" The Worst Sales, Billing & Customer Service Sham Ever "

Save yourself a lifetime of (edited), if you can.. do Verizon FiOS

Observer

I just sent an email with the info you requested.

Observer

Unfortunately FIOS is not in my area.

Lead Moderator

Thank you!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Observer