Observer

Re: TWC needs to work on RETENTION

I agree I spent 10 hours on 03/04/17 to receive a package that was "misqouted" & then a tech came to put what was a set-up from a package that was promised on 12/2016 because my contract was up then all " retention" says they cant do anything about it.....so I requested to escalate the issue & to give me a corp address which the cable  ompany doesnt have. So what is the bottom line swallow it is what it sounds doesnt it but no one is taking respondsibility for what was promised and misqouted......any suggestions?

Lead Moderator

@Sanganita25  We would be happy to submit your feedback to our management 

team. If you will please contact us directly at Forums_Help with your account number

and your service address we can get that started.

Please include any additional information about your experience that you would 

like to provide for review. 

Thank you!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Valued Participant

If you were misquoted something and told they don't offer it later, file a FCC violation online. I did and got my results from TWC as they have one month to respond and Customer Solutions Manager will work with you on resolution.

Sadly if you want to get their attention, you have to be a thorn to corporate.

thats sad that we all have to complain about service that we pay for there is no loyalty

i too am a Tme Warner customer i have been with them for 4 years and it seems like once they have you the price goes up  every year and you have to call and beg for a decrease. it doesnt make sense to me that if i pay my bill every month faithfully that they would try and keep me as a customer. i have three separate accounts with them and I am feed up. im looking to switch to AT&T

Newcomer

Sure, but you don't expect the bag of chips to go up 15 -20% a year, yet that is what cable is doing to my bill each year.  I wish my salary did that.

Newcomer

Try 30%.

Newcomer

I agree totally. Actually, building on your analogy....if you are a loyal customer at the grocery store you can even get discounts in the form of loyalty cards. TWC/Spectrum, pay attention!

I've been a customer since 2011. I bundled my Cable, phone and internet. I don't have any DVR equipment. I have 2 set top boxes. I don't have any premium movie channels, I have a whopping 2 Mbps internet speed and I have unlimited local and long distance phone. My bill is $215/mo. seriously?? When I asked about my options, I was told I could switch to a Spectrum plan, with absolutely no upgrades and fewer channels for $179/mo. I'm getting fed up with subsidizing new customers' discounted plans. I don't expect anything for free, but I certainly don't think I should be penalized for being a long time, responsible (I've never been late with a payment) customer. I'm not a fan of Dish or Direct TV, but I'm ready to switch anyway.
Newcomer

Or it would be like going to the same store for 15 years and paying MORE than a person going there for the first time.