Newcomer

Re: Spectrum is one of the worst cable/internet companies

..but why all of a sudden ar we experiencing the internet slow downs since everything is the same?
AND for that matter, if nothing has changed, why yet another price increase?

If you are experiencing an issue with speed, please refer to the following link for instructions on troubleshooting your internet connection:
http://bit.ly/2cBMSNR . If you complete these steps and find that issue has not be resolved, please contact us directly via the following private LINK where we can check your current signal levels and offer further assistance in resolving your speed issue. 

-Melissa O.

Spectrum Community Forum Moderator

Rookie

totally agree

Newcomer

Since spectrum took over my cable picture gets scrambled every time there is cloud cover or and or rain. My internet cuts in and out all of the time. No ... there is no splitter problems! No problems for 15 years and all of a sudden these problems arise at the same rime as a bew compaby takes over...if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck...its a duck! Time to start looking for another cable company or go to another type of cable or streaming all together.
Highlighted
Valued Participant

[ Edited ]

Apparently the New York AG agrees with most posters on these boards and is suing Spectrum. He's labeling it just blatant deceit on Spectrum's part. My fear is Charter/Spectrum greed is just plain breaking up the stability of the Internet, TV, and communications structure in many parts of the country. This is one merger that should have never been allowed to take place. Quite frankly nobody seems to trust anything this company is saying.

Lead Moderator

@snuggles3260  If you are experiencing service issues this is nothing to do with our

merger/name change, that is a symptom of a physical problem.

We would encourage you to contact us directly to look into this. You mention 

that this happens when there is a change in weather, this also would indicate a 

problem with the connection to your home or a damaged drop cable.

We can be reached at Forums_Help

If you prefer to have the assistance of your Forums Peers I would encourage you 

to post your own thread in our Picture Quality section.

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Newcomer

i am totally unhappy with Spectrum since it took over Time Warner.  I can no longer do payment extensions like i was able to do with Time Warner and even with times being tough financially Spectrum still demands payment on the due date or services get cut off.

I am unhappy that Spectrum treats customers this way rather than work with them to pay the bill.  

CMT
Newcomer

So apparently I have the same problem that everyone else has had since Spectrum has taken over. Continuous disruption of service. Best part is it always seems to happen right at the end of the show, so we miss the ending and by the time it comes back on a new show is starting. You would think with so many complaints that something would be done. It doesn't do any good to call, you just sit on the phone for hours and by the next day you have the same problem. For the money we are paying, I would like to see better service than Time Warner, not worse. Woman Sad

Lead Moderator

@CMT if you are having service issues this would not be due to the merger, there is either an equipment or physical problems causing this issue. We would be happy to look into getting this resolved for you

We encourage you to contact us directly for assistance with this. We can be reached at

Forums_Help  Please include your account number and verification of your service address

to begin. 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Newcomer

My question is...how can you look forward to hearing from us because when I call I get this message " due to unforseen circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to handle your call at this time.  Please call another time".  Really?  I've tried for several days because I got a card from TWC saying I had recently changed my address.  I've used this addressd for 1- 1/2 years.  That is not too recent.  What is going on.  I'm with others of you.  It is time to change

cable companies.  D Faulkner