Highlighted
ant
Established Sharer

Is it possible to schedule a new appointment online?

Hello.

A few years ago, I remember TWC.com's web site had a way to set new appointments, with the future schedule, to review and for cable guy to come over. I cannot seem to find it even after asking the virtual TWC in the TWC account.

Thank you in advance. Smiley Happy

--
Ant @ The Ant Farm and Ant's Quality Foraged Links
6 REPLIES
Boz
Sharer

Re: Is it possible to schedule a new appointment online?

I think you can only reschedule them, but only if there is already one set up previously by a phone or chat rep.

ant
Established Sharer

Boz wrote:

I think you can only reschedule them, but only if there is already one set up previously by a phone or chat rep.

Ah, thanks. Too bad TWC/Charter took that new schedule appointment option out. Smiley Sad

--
Boz
Sharer

[ Edited ]

I don't remember ever being able to initiate an appointment online with TWC in my former Adelphia area, but that doesn't mean you didn't used to be able to in your area.  I just don't know.

I do know all the time remote DVR access, Look Back , and Start Over were being advertised on the channels I was watching via TWC, they were never and still aren't available for me, so things definitely vary by locale!

ant
Established Sharer

[ Edited ]

Interesting. I definitely remember it in the summer of 2014 when setting up an appointment for a new cable install and setup at a new place (no idea if it had Adelphia, but I assume it did since near by cities had Adelphia).

--
Spectrum Employee

You can schedule a completely new install online, but if you have an active account, you cannot and have never been able to schedule your own appointment, only reschedule an existing appointment.

I am a Spectrum employee but my posts are my own thoughts and opinions
ant
Established Sharer

[ Edited ]

DSchroeder wrote:

You can schedule a completely new install online, but if you have an active account, you cannot and have never been able to schedule your own appointment, only reschedule an existing appointment.

Ah, that's it. They should do it for existing subscribers too.

--