Rookie

Re: COMPLAINT - Bill Increase

I tried to get rid of my landline to save some money and time warner changed all my pricings to recoup the loss.  This month they framed the preferred tv into individual categories to disguise the fact that they raised it by $11 this month. 

It's a shell game. 

First they told me my bill would be 118.23 every month now she's telling me 158.65 due to sports channel that I don't even watch then told me I will be getting charges for monthly reconnection fees even if your device never got disconnected also getting charged for Showtime and to which the channel don't even come in I am very upset about this and the representative I talk to was rude and non chalont about it I asked her so why am I getting charged for sports channels that I don't even watch that makes no since so I want to cancel those channels she tells me no I can't and then the attitude so I hung up on her you are a cable company you are supposed to make sure your Customers are satisfied this is ridiculous for these increases and fees be truthful about what you are promoting

Yes - they increased my bill by a similar margin.   This should not be legal.   I reduced my services and I'm still paying more.  You know that there are shady business practices when existing customers cannot see their price options.   $69 for home internet service?   They are pricing like the monopoly they are.   Prices  for internet service are much less in areas where there is more than one provider

Newcomer

Long-time auto-paying customer - Spectrum decided to raise  my already mediocre internet rate and when called to request a $5 discount they told me to be happy rate hike wasn't more.  I've filed a complaint with the FCC, there was no notice given of any rate hike they just decided to try and sneak it in to see if anybody would pay rather than question it.  Thieves.

Rookie

WELL I just want decent respect for long term customers as I am ....TWC Listen to people ...would you please! You will sleep better...so Decrease these added (doubled) Surcharges and adapter fees for folks like me on fixed income I have the starter as I can't pay more on a fixed income ss.. MAY Just leave again if you keep pushing people around as you often seem to enjoy doing! If I must.. Sincerely Charles
Newcomer

[ Edited ]

Spectrum doesn't care if you like it or not.   Customer loyalty means nothing to them.  Take it or leave it.  They have to pay off there purchase of TWC and screwing customers is part of the plan.   The crap will hit the fan one of these days when they wake up and see how many customers they have lost.   I am extremely loyal to people and companies providing I can trust them.  SPECTRUM just fell on my distrusted list.   The search for a replacement has started.

Insulting the intelligence of a customer is a formula for failure. I will kindly and respectfully work with a sales rep to find a solution for my problem but when they become disrespectful, as happened yesterday, it's over.

Wow....exactly the same that I experienced yesterday.  The only difference is that the customer service rep put me on hold and allowed the connection to time out.