Highlighted
Rookie

Apointments not kept

We had an appointment with Spectrum today between 1500-1600 because our house phone is out.  Spectrum had the cell phone # for my husband but never called it.   They called my cell phone but I was at work and missed the call!  Then the technician NEVER SHOWED UP and had the nerve to put on his report ticket that WE MISSED THE APPOINTMENT.  No one can help but they will call back within TWO hours.  Can not speak to anyone in dispatch, no offer to make amends.    Meanwhile, we have had no phone service, that we are paying for, for two days.

4 REPLIES
Expert

Re: Apointments not kept

if you don't answer the phone, they don't show up.. period.

This is peer to peer support

Are you getting a busy signal or does it ring forever when you call it?

Plug a phone directly into the modems line 1 connector, bypass all the in house wiring. see if that phone now works.

If it does, make sure there isn't a shorted out or off hook phone on the line and that the outside jumper in the telco "network interface box" is unplugged to isolate the inhouse wiring with the landline to the old pstn.

Good afternoon  Barbarastys. If your issue has not yet been resolve, please contact us direct via the following private LINK and we will be happy to address this situation. Please include your account number or the phone number associated with your account in the message.

-Melissa O.

Spectrum Community Forums Moderator

Rookie

I don't know if you work for Spectrum but there was a whole lot that went wrong with this call. The tech called my cell phone not my husbands . Then never showed up.  We even called the morning of the appointment to make sure they had the correct phone number.  If the clerical staff can't get the proper information to the field rep then there are more problems than missing an appointment. 

Expert

[ Edited ]

Melissa works for TWC/Spectrum,  I do not.

They are notorious for calling the number on the account which is the TWC number that's out...