Newcomer

Very Poor Service/Phone and TV issues

Just to let Spectrum know that when my "bundle" expires this fall, I WILL be changing providers.  My digital phone often will not even connect when I place a call, and when it does connect or someone calls me it takes 10-15 seconds before we can speak to each other.  They cannot hear me, and I cannot hear them.   Also the connection is intermittent so that we each miss much of what the other says.  I have removed the phone jack cord, left it a while and reconnected - does not help.  I had my modem reset.  Does not help.  My phones are less than a year old, so they are not the problem.  Also my internet gets slower all the time.  The functions on my TV do not work half the time.  When I request a function by pressing a key on my remote, I very often get a message saying "this function not available at this time.  Please try again later."  This did happen occasionally with Time Warner, but happens multiple times a day now.  What has Spectrum done to Time Warner's systems???  I always say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."  Why didn't they leave it alone????

4 REPLIES

Re: Very Poor Service

Good morning SCTGRL9,

If you would please contact us directly via the following private LINK, we will be happy to address your connectivity issue. Please include your account number or the phone number associated to your account in your message. 

-Melissa O.

Spectrum Community Forum Moderator

Newcomer

Re: Very Poor Service

I have the same problem, they tell you to reboot everything every time. This is daily routine. Ridiculous time to cut the cable!
Newcomer

Re: Very Poor Service/Phone and TV issues

I have same problem always have to reboot, time to cut the cable!!!

Expert

Re: Very Poor Service/Phone and TV issues

both of you have probable signal level/ noise issues and you need to post the modems signal level and error log pages.