ant
Established Sharer

Unable to readd a deleted scheduled series' new episode recording?

[ Edited ]

Hi!

For those who have DVRs with TWC's Navigator software like in Arris DCX3510M DVR which I'm using,  can you please kindly reproduce this:

1. Record a series with future new episodes. I used DVR's search (B button on RC) for a series like the weekdays' "Late Night With Stephhen Colbert" on KCBS2.
2. Check to see if the new series is shown. I saw weekday's future new recordings for weekdays.
3. Delete the series' future ONE new episode. I deleted tonight's 2/27/2017 new episode.
4. Recheck to be sure that selected new episode was deleted.
5. Delete that whole recording series.
6. Recheck to see if that whole recording series is gone for the future.
7. Readd the same series with future new episodes again like in step #1. I repeated step #1.
8. Recheck its future recording schedule.

Where did tonight's episode go? I know I deleted it. Shouldn't it come back if I deleted and readded this series? I have seen this bug(?) for years so far. Is anyone else seeing this too? If so, then how do I readd the new episodes with the series I readded after deleting? I know I can do manually with Guide.

Thank you in advance. Smiley Happy

--
Ant @ The Ant Farm and Ant's Quality Foraged Links
2 REPLIES

Re: Unable to readd a deleted scheduled series' new episode recording?

I apologize for the issues with recording series. Have you tried to reset the cable box at all? 

Tyleen
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

ant
Established Sharer

Re: Unable to readd a deleted scheduled series' new episode recording?

[ Edited ]

Tyleen_Z wrote:

I apologize for the issues with recording series. Have you tried to reset the cable box at all? 

Tyleen
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Yes, many times. FYI, I recorded and shared an example from my computer's old SD video capture card yesterday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiyNq2zzCZs (warning: gross eye ball clips).

--
Ant @ The Ant Farm and Ant's Quality Foraged Links