Tech Support can't seem to give me my extra pay channels

I am using a TIVO Bolt with a tuning adapter.  

I get almost all channels except ones I pay extra for when I don't use a tuning adapter.   When I put the tuning adapter in the link, I lose all of the "extra" channels plus many more.  I have been through two tuning adapters and tried different USB cables.   I have also gone through guided setup, rebooted everything and nothing helped.   The problem started about two weeks ago.  I got all channels until then.  Any gurus out there who might help ?  

p.s.  My cable box gets all channels, so it is the tuning adapter and  tech support seems to be at a loss.

4 REPLIES
Expert

Re: Tech Support can't seem to give me my extra pay channels

Please describe the coax conections between the wall and the tivo/ TA

How many ports on the main splitter from the outside line?

Any open/ unused?

Where is the modem connected?

Copy and paste the modems signal level page

Do you mean the signal level page from the ARRIS router/modem that I use for internet ? I am not sure where I get the signal levels page you ask for. Thanks for your attention.

Quick (maybe stupid) question - does the channel mapping get to the TIVO via the USB connection or via internet ?
Expert

The TA is simply a usb Modem.

Describe splitter connections and copy / paste sig  levels from 192.168.100.1 or 192.168.0.1

There is a 3 way splitter where the cable comes in the house.  Two outputs used.  One goes to ARRIS router-modem.  The other goes through the wall to the TV wall

There is another 3 way splitter on cable out of wall near TV setup.  Two used.  One to cable box and one to the tuning adapter.

Tuning adapter worked fine for three years.  Then, some channels were lost about two weeks ago.

Not sure where the signal level page for the ARRIS is.  I didn't find anything by that name.

Is this what you want ?levels.png