Seiki Codes for Spectrum RCI22 Remote

I replaced my worn out remote control at the Spectrum store and was given the RCI22 remote. I have a Seiki TV, Model SC40FK01. I used the instructions and the 991 code to have the remote find the code automatically which it did. The remote can turn the TV on / off and control the volume. The video source button calls up the list of connected devices but the remote will not allow me to select other video source options. I tried programming the remote manually but all the Seiki codes I tried did not work at all. Has anyone been able to determine which code is required to control all TV functions including the selection of other video source options?

4 REPLIES
Participant

Re: Seiki Codes for Spectrum RCI22 Remote

On my RC122, after selecting Video Source Menu for the TV, all I have to do to select the Source is to continue pressing the Video Source Button to roll through the source options.

Highlighted

When I push the video source button a second time it closes that function. What code are using?

Participant

I don't know. I used auto program with my Sharp TV
Proven Sharer

Try codes for Element and Westinghouse tvs. The same company makes all 3 brands.