Newcomer

Problem Accessing Recorder Shows in DVR Folders

My DVR recordings recently started to be grouped into folders by topic.  I did not choose this option, it just appeared. In past day, when I open the folder to view the recordings they do not appear but only upcoming shows that can be recorded or those that are on demand.  The folder shows I have have several shows in the folder recorded but they do not appear in the listing of programs in the folder to play.  I don't even have DVR as an option in the pull down menu at the top of the folder listing of episodes.  A technician just replaced my DVR and the same issue persists. Frustrating!

3 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: Problem Accessing Recorder Shows in DVR Folders

I would be happy to look into this for you. If you will contact us directly at 

Forums_Help

Please include your account number and verification of your service address.

When you go to set up a recording through the guide you have no problem with this?

If you login to Spectrum TV application or view online do you see the recorded programs

on your DVR? 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Newcomer

I'm having the same problem (and I've rebooted the box with no change).  In the list of recorded shows, one of the folders does not contain the shows I recorded  (about 7 of them)- but only future shows (and I have not ever selected "series" for that group: they are UEFA soccer games and the same games appear on various channels at various times - so I individually record each game)  And under the filter options,  it says "all shows" but when I try to change to DVR, DVR is not an option.  I have a technician scheduled for tomorrow....

Newcomer

Yes, I have no problem recording shows.  If I only record one show it shows up on the listing on my DVR and I can select it and watch it.  If I record two or more shows with the same title (such as College Basketball) it automatically creates a folder and places them there.  After they are recorded, the folder shows the correct number of recorded shows at the top menu, but once you select the folder, all that shows in the folder are future episodes with the same title or on-demand episodes with that title.  The recorded shows do no appear.  Also, the pull down menu does not have the DVR option to sort or select the shows only on the DVR.  When I log in online, I can see the recorded shows in the folder and can play them remotely on my TV using that option.