New DVR question

I have a DVR in my living room that has shows recorded and shows that are programmed. I recently got a new DVR for a bed room and I am wanting to know how and if I can have those shows that are recorded on my new DVR. Also do I got to reprogram my new DVR for shows that are already programmed? Thanks

4 REPLIES
Expert

Re: New DVR question

Nope! There is no longer any "wholehouse DVR" service available, you have 2 seperate DVR's

Proven Sharer

Untouchable8434 wrote:

I have a DVR in my living room that has shows recorded and shows that are programmed. I recently got a new DVR for a bed room and I am wanting to know how and if I can have those shows that are recorded on my new DVR. Also do I got to reprogram my new DVR for shows that are already programmed? Thanks

TiVo

Browser

I used a Tivo Roamio before.  I was unable to access On Demand programming using the Tivo.  Is it possible with current tech?  Was not possible before.

Proven Sharer

On Demand and PPV are not accessible using a TiVo. On Demand isn't an issue since I can access any of the network apps to catch up if needed...PPV would be nice though for those times when a good boxing match is on. Since it's only once or twice a year I just go to the local store that's 5 minutes away and get a basic box for a day then return it.