Newcomer

Mother moved I need to return her equipment.

Is there a mailing address that I can send the equipment back to. Can I walk into a store and drop it off. Are they going to give me a hard time becuase Im not her?

3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Spectrum Employee

Re: Mother moved I need to return her equipment.

The local retail store would be the best option since they can scan it into the system.

As long as the serial # is scanned back in, she'll be just fine.

Over the years I've seen plenty of "lost" status equipment that customers have found that can be returned at any time and taken off the accounts they used to be on, even former ones.   It's not something anyone should give you a hard time about, in fact it's something to be thankful for.

I wouldn't wait though, just in case, because fees can be charged for lost/unreturned equipment if service is completely cancelled.  Better to have it get done.

It's not a drop off box, but it's just a matter of making sure somebody at the front counter scans the serial # back in successfully.  Does that make sense?  They typically can give you a receipt as well, in fact I'd recommend that.

My postings on this site are my own, off-the-clock, and don’t necessarily represent TWC’s/Charter's strategies or opinions.
Proven Sharer

Take it to a local Spectrum store and get a receipt. 

Observer

return the Equitment , get the receipt, you can make the payment too, say good bye