Highlighted
Rookie

I been having problems with my box

I had a arris dxc3200-m HD NON DVR . My guide is navigator, I been getting on the guide is disabled after we went to SPECTRUM after I went to local office. They gave me a box with the I- guide. It's awful you different box the guide what you are used to navigator. They don't have no boxes with the navigator?
2 REPLIES
Helper

Re: I been having problems with my box

[ Edited ]

Help1 wrote:
I had a arris dxc3200-m HD NON DVR . My guide is navigator, I been getting on the guide is disabled after we went to SPECTRUM after I went to local office. They gave me a box with the I- guide. It's awful you different box the guide what you are used to navigator. They don't have no boxes with the navigator?

Hello,

It soiunds like your division has Motorola boxes, which use the older and dated I-Guide over the New Guide (a.k.a Navigator.)  I would contact Spectrum with some account information via PM.  Go to @TWC_ForumsHelp with your name, address, phone #, and account #.  In the subject line type "Request For a Different Model Box."  An Arris, Cisco, or Samsung box should give you the modern Navigator guide back.  They might be able to mail a new box to you, or contact your local office to send out a box that is a different model.

Also request that you don't get an  SA model box.  They are 10-15 years out of date, have minimal DVR storage capacity,  and are slow as snails.

Satch

Sharer

Re: I been having problems with my box

[ Edited ]

Most of the newer boxes have the new guide. You can try to exchange it at your local store for one of the newer boxes with navigator if they have any in stock.