Newcomer

Guide is only showing in demand channels

When I hit my guide to see what is on, it only allows me to see in demand items. Why is this happening ? Does anyone else have this problem ? I have tried to reboot and my DVR is at 70 I really dont want to have to trade my box..

Thanks for your help.

3 REPLIES
Trusted Helper

Re: Guide is only showing in demand channels

nell wrote:

When I hit my guide to see what is on, it only allows me to see in demand items. Why is this happening ? Does anyone else have this problem ? I have tried to reboot and my DVR is at 70 I really dont want to have to trade my box..

Thanks for your help.

Sup Nell?

A new feature was added to the boxes called Guide Filtering.  You can filter the guide by showing Favorite Channels, On Demand, High-Definition, or Subscribed stations only.  All Channels is the default until changed by the customer.  Just press the Guide Button twice on your Remote.  Now select "All Channels" and select the prompt to  Save.  All stations will show in the guide.

Please note the Guide Filter only applies to the Time Grid at this time.

Satch

Everyone's Tags (5)
Newcomer

Satch wrote:

nell wrote:

Thanks for your help.

Sup Nell?

A new feature was added to the boxes called Guide Filtering.  You can filter the guide by showing Favorite Channels, On Demand, High-Definition, or Subscribed stations only.  All Channels is the default until changed by the customer.  Just press the Guide Button twice on your Remote.  Now select "All Channels" and select the prompt to  Save.  All stations will show in the guide.

Please note the Guide Filter only applies to the Time Grid at this time.

Satch

Satch, thank you so much for posting the answer to a problem that I had also!   You saved the day!

Everyone's Tags (1)
Newcomer

Thanks so much Satch! I had the same issue except only my favorite channels were showing. I spoke to a guy in tech support last night that had me do unnecessary stuff to fix this issue, and it still didn't work! He recommended I swap out my box which I definitely didn't wanna do. I figured this was an easy fix so thank you so much for saving me from swapping out my box and losing my dvr recordings. You're awesome! :-)