Highlighted
Observer

Guide: All Channels vs Guide:Subscribed

I previously had my DVR set to Guide: Subscribed. It’s currently set at all channels. Where is the menu item to change from Guide: All Channels to Guide: Subscribed? I hate having to scroll past hundreds of channels that I am not subscribed to in the guide. I’d like to streamline it to only showthe channels I am subscribed to.

I’ve seriously drove down every menu I can think of to find that option. And I can’t find it. Can someone show me the way?

5 REPLIES
Trusted Helper

Re: Guide: All Channels vs Guide:Subscribed

@chazcron wrote:

I previously had my DVR set to Guide: Subscribed. It’s currently set at all channels. Where is the menu item to change from Guide: All Channels to Guide: Subscribed? I hate having to scroll past hundreds of channels that I am not subscribed to in the guide. I’d like to streamline it to only showthe channels I am subscribed to.

I’ve seriously drove down every menu I can think of to find that option. And I can’t find it. Can someone show me the way?

Hi,

Press the Guide button twice and select your filter (Subscribed)

Now, only Subscribed channels in your package should show in the Time Grid.

Satch

Helper

Does the box type and guide software version make a difference on if and how this is done?

Trusted Helper

Good question Reds,

My tip was for the Navigator Guide.  This is the Black and White guide.  Spectrum Guide and I-Guide might be different.  I will find out about this and post.

Satch

Observer

Thanks, Satch!

Trusted Helper

@Satch wrote:

Good question Reds,

My tip was for the Navigator Guide.  This is the Black and White guide.  Spectrum Guide and I-Guide might be different.  I will find out about this and post.

Satch

How to filter channels in the New Spectrum Guide:

Press the option button when in the guide and select the filter you want.

Satch