Highlighted
Not applicable

Fast-forward not displaying status of recorded program

A recent modem/router replacement resulted in Spectrum having to re-enable and activate my DVR cable box, which was not changed.   Since this occurred, when I select fast-forward when viewing a recorded program, the indicator bar on the bottom of the screen displays the name and channel of the program currently showing on the channel the TV is on.  Previously, the display would show a bar indicating how many minutes into the program it is, and how long the program is which is helpful.

This is just an annoyance at this point, but any help troubleshooting is appreciated.

2 REPLIES
Trusted Helper

Re: Fast-forward not displaying status of recorded program

@MandGwrote:

A recent modem/router replacement resulted in Spectrum having to re-enable and activate my DVR cable box, which was not changed.   Since this occurred, when I select fast-forward when viewing a recorded program, the indicator bar on the bottom of the screen displays the name and channel of the program currently showing on the channel the TV is on.  Previously, the display would show a bar indicating how many minutes into the program it is, and how long the program is which is helpful.

This is just an annoyance at this point, but any help troubleshooting is appreciated.

Hi,

Rebooting your box should bring back the progress bar to full functionality.  The above happens a lot on new or swapped box installs.

Satch

Not applicable

Re: Fast-forward not displaying status of recorded program

Thank you, that fixed the problem!