Highlighted

DVR Recorded List

What the frick is going on with the DVR list of recorded shows? My power went out this past weekend due to the storms, and was out for 6 hours. Even after the power came back up, the internet / TV were down for two days straight. Now that it's back up, my DVR list of recorded shows looks like a crappily managed Windows list of files. There aren't any more folders. Everything used to be logically managed in folders. This change looks like utter **bleep**e. How in the world is it possible that anyone thought that this would be useful or esthetically pleasing to anyone who can actually see?! Please tell me I'm not stuck with this, because if that is the case - once Google Fiber is up and running, I'm out of here!

7 REPLIES
Helper

Re: DVR Recorded List

Too long, as for messed up characters/files, the hard drive took a hit it seems or at least needs a reformat.

Good luck.

Figured

It

Out

Spectator

Same thing happened to me. I lost power for 1 hr and it took forever for box to reboot now it looks like a have a retro Dvr list. No folders or nothing. Just a list like the setting list. Did my box return to a retro guide software?
Spectator

OK got mine back but had to call a tech to send a message and do a reboot when he requested. Thanks.
Newcomer

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the tip! 

I called Tech Support and they sent the signal and all the folders returned! (Yay!) 🙆

p. s. The representative didn't understand the importance of the folders feature, so I explained it to him. ☺