Browser

Re: DVR GUIDE: "ALL AIRTIMES" not showing all airtimes.

Hi, thank you for the inquiry. Strange isnt it? Have rebooted this way a few times this past week to no avail. Will try again this eve and post message tomorrow.

Newcomer

I am having the same problem in Raleigh, NC. My dvr is a Cisco 8742HDC,

Trusted Helper

mermaidlil wrote:

Hi, thank you for the inquiry. Strange isnt it? Have rebooted this way a few times this past week to no avail. Will try again this eve and post message tomorrow.

Let us know the results of the reboot,

If this does not work, you will probably need a tech to come out.  When you set up that appointment, please have them put in the work order a request for a signal and drop line test.  The tech should also check the main junction box on your street.  It is possible that low signal levels may not be pulling in all of the listing data.

Before the tech comes, (if this final reboot does not work,) avoid reboot your box or modem for at least six hours.  Rebooting resets the error codes and the tech needs to see those.  Show the tech the search problems with the box.  You can also set up service call appointments by sending a PM with your account information here at the forums with our moderated Forums Help Team.  They can open up a ticket with this issue, and should be able to help.  It's nice because you can communicate with them directly, rather than having to call Customer Service.

Satch

Trusted Helper

Kellibean wrote:

Two locations completely different with the same issue,

I wonder if an update was recently pushed to the Cisco 8742 that caused the search with only one air-time showing issue?  Feedback on issues like this is important, and encouraged.

Satch

Trusted Helper

Satch wrote:

Kellibean wrote:

Two locations completely different with the same issue,

I wonder if an update was recently pushed to the Cisco 8742 that caused the search with only one air-time showing issue?  Feedback on issues like this is important, and encouraged.

Satch

I have been studying this thread.  My recommendations:

1.) The OP has already rebooted his/her box.  If others with this problem have not rebooted, do that first.

2.) If the issues remains, as in the case of the OP for the last several days to one week, please log into to Twitter or get a Twitter account.

3.) Go to @AskSpectrum on Twitter and follow the account.  (You must follow the account for updates, and the ability to send Direct Messages.)

4.) Mention firstly in an open post that for the past week or so, box searches are not showing all airtimes give box make and model#  (Mention you rebooted the box already.)

5.) Send a DM with your account information if requested.

6.) You can also PM the Forums Help Team at our forum here with this same information, but might get a faster response via Twitter.

7.) You can report back to our forum the progress on this issue.  Spectrum needs to begin to monitor the following:

1.) Is this a software or signal data issue related to an update on the boxes in question?

2.) Is this an isolated account issue?

Post back!

Satch

Browser

Hi, thanks for the help and info. So nothing has changed today since last nights cold reboot. I did chat with someone today at Spectrum and they did the whole sending "refreshing signals" thing and then reboot. But that didn't work. I decided to wait a few more days to see what happens before either requesting a tech or going a different route altogether. Anyway, thats the latest hullabaloo. And to the person from Raleigh; bummer you have the same problem, but thanks for sharing!

Rookie

Hi, I am having the same exact problems with it not showing all of the airtimes and also not showing the program information, it's been for the past week or so. I have a Arris DVR and am in the San Fernando valley. I did find that you can schedule additional airings thru the app but that is super annoying. Hate paying so much for cable and I can't even program my shows correctly. 

Rookie

Forgot to add that I did try to unplug and do the reboot already 

Browser

Bummer to hear you are going through this as well. Glad though to find I'm not the only one. Hopefully they'll fix this bug asap. Thanks for posting!

Browser

tic toc Spectrum...