Newcomer

Cable outage in NE Ohio

All cable out. No answers online or phone. It's been an hour.

24 REPLIES
Newcomer

Re: Cake outage in NE Ohio

Same here can't even get service on the line due to many calls. Box just updated now just powers on...blk screen then off. Tried rebooting all troubleshooting ect...Nothing but issues since box.
Newcomer

my box came back on but has a different, basic interface. no menu or dvr available, saved favorites are gone. some channels are gone too. reboot did not help.

Not applicable

Mine is doing the same thing.
Not applicable

I have Code IA01 error?
Newcomer

Live Chat #886 in que and cannot call in. Error code IA01 on everything and won't reboot

Not applicable

Error code IA01. Error starting initial app. Out over an hour.
Newcomer

I have the same error code IAO1 message.  The problem is the software in our boxes must be updated which can only be done through the CISCO network. You need to unplug your box wait 30 sec then plug it back in and make sure the box is not on. You will eventually get a message stating boot and then a Pending message. None of us will have service until the new software is downloaded onto out boxes. It may take at least 30min for the download once it starts. I have the PEND message on my screen now. 

In the mean time ,if you have a smart TV and can or have downloaded the Spectrum app you can watch your cable throgh it. 

Newcomer

TWC used to have outage info on their website.  I haven't found anything about troubleshooting for an area outage on this site.  We had a bad thunderstorm about 2 hrs ago and I saw a couple of their trucks parked about an hour ago.  Svc here still out.

Newcomer

I got through about an hour ago.  It is an area wide problem with the cabe.  Internet appears to be fine.  The IA01 error code is what I'm seeing too.  They could not give me an ETA for repairing the problem but the are aware of it and working on it.   FYI, I told the rep that they would have a LOT less calls to deal with if they would update their automated announcements and tell people that they are aware and working on it.  I was number 605 in the queu earlier and gave up on that.