Cable adapters

Hook up cable is flat but the connection thingy on the back of the tv is round. What can I do? Do they have adapters for that?


Re: Cable adapters

Sounds like a really old analog tv. That is an F connector that you connect an antenna to.

 If the set has no other inputs you use an F- male to male cable and connect it to the cable boxes ch 3-4 rf out and set the tv to either ch 3 or 4

That's the lowest quality.- most cable boxes still have RF outs,


 Verify the tv doesn't have a/v inputs or hdmi input...

How old is it?