Browser

Icamera not pairing

Got another Icamera 1000 from a neighbor, however it is not pairing with the system.  I have tried to reset the camera by holding down the reset button for 45+ seconds while connected to the router.  Anything I'm missing to get this to pair?  I am using admin access to the control panel and have added other cameras before already.

6 REPLIES
Expert

Re: Icamera not pairing

Connect a  ethernet cable and program it with a static ip.   It's possible you're out of DHCP wireless assignments, TWC had wireless limited at 10 devices...

Browser

How would I set a static IP?  The intelligent home router is separate from the home router and is locked down to prevent access.

Expert

[ Edited ]

If it's locked, you can't add devices to it without calling TWC . I'll bet the camera is flagged as stolen as well...

I thought you were adding devices to your own system, on those, TWC is rummored to set wireless DHCP leases to only 10 devices.

Browser

I decided to use icamera 2's instead.  Synced up perfectly.  I am able to add my own devices and I have way more than 10.  I think I have between 20-25 sensors connected.

Newcomer

Hi - can you please point me at directions for adding cameras? TWC won't help me at all.

Rookie

How not working