Newcomer

Door sensors and cameras simply don't work.

<p>I've been a subscriber with TWC Intellegent home for months now. The cameras are just horrible quality. They freeze constantly, the picture quality is horrible. I cannot stand it. I already known it's not the line it's hooked into because a technician told me so. Also I have a door sensor. The 1st sensor kept going from "door closed" to door open even when the door was not open. It also got stuck saying the door was open so I then couldn't set my alarm. So again another visit from the technician who replaced it. Again started today to behave the same as the 1st.&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>The app freezes so much. At times I cannot log in. The camera live feed is always delayed 1 to 2 seconds behind. This is useless.&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I'd like to cancel.</p>
1 REPLY
Lead Moderator

Re: Door sensors and cameras simply don't work.

@Luckymekc21  We are sorry you are having a poor experience with the Intelligent Home product.

We would be happy to look into this for you. I noticed on another of your posts that you have also 

had trouble with your promotional offer. If you will please contact us directly at TWC_ForumsHelp

Please do include your account number and verification of your address to get started. 

Regards,
Julia R.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums