Newcomer

why offer a service if it can not be provided

Spectrum offers blocking of robo callas and other unwanted phone calls but it can not provide that service.

i have been trying for the last three days,today is the fourth day that ihave tried to set it up. but once i click to add the service i get a message that my request can not be processed at this time becaus eof a system error. it seems to me with so many techs in their service, someone could figure this out. I asked a service rep and he said he could not log on himself.so he could not help me with my problem. is they cant get online to see what the problem is, why offer it and charge you for this service.

3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: why offer a service if it can not be provided

We apologize for any poor experience.  I've provided a link to setting up Nomorobo that you may find helpful:   Nomorobo Support link

If the issue is not resolved, we encourage you to contact support directly for further assistance.

Please contact us at: 

Trusted Helper

@felipeyana2006 wrote:

Spectrum offers blocking of robo callas and other unwanted phone calls but it can not provide that service.

i have been trying for the last three days,today is the fourth day that ihave tried to set it up. but once i click to add the service i get a message that my request can not be processed at this time becaus eof a system error. it seems to me with so many techs in their service, someone could figure this out. I asked a service rep and he said he could not log on himself.so he could not help me with my problem. is they cant get online to see what the problem is, why offer it and charge you for this service.

Hi,

It sounds like if you can't set up Nomorobo, and Spectrum can't set up Nomorrobo can you provide your City, State, and Zip code where this is happening so that this issue can be escalated?  Both Nomoroobo and Answer Anywhere must be activated for Nomorobo to work.

Since Spectrum tried it on their end, and couldn't activate it either, there must be something going on with that site.  We may need a troubleshooting ticket opened.  Please give us your location as requested above so that we can determine if this is a national problem, or a problem that is localized to your area.

Satch

Lead Moderator

Have you been able to turn on and off Block Anonymous Calls/Enhanced Block 

Anonymous Calls? 

If you try to activate Simultaneous Ring to a cellular or another phone as a test

does it allow you to activate that? 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums