Browser

Re: Unable to retrieve voice mail via Voicezone

The problem persists today (4th week, at least?). Just had a lengthy Twitter message exchange with AskSpectrum. Resetting the PIN seems to have resolved the remote phone access part of the problem, but the Voicezone issue remains. The support person has escalated the problem up the support chain.

Browser

Yet another week has passed and still no change. Voice mail messages are still not accessible via the VoiceZone app. Pathetic. I wonder how many calls to Spectrum "support" this is going to take.

Lead Moderator

Good afternoon.

I see the App updated yesterday. if you have not yet done the update will you please 

give that a try.  I do see that on  the website your voicemail is still not loading.

i have updated your escalation ticket to let the team know you are still 

waiting for this to be resolved. 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Browser

@Julia_R wrote:

Good afternoon.

I see the App updated yesterday. if you have not yet done the update will you please 

give that a try.  I do see that on  the website your voicemail is still not loading.

i have updated your escalation ticket to let the team know you are still 

waiting for this to be resolved. 

Regards,
Julia R.

Thank you for re-escalating.

I was referring to the VoiceZone web app available via web browser. Is there an app for mobile devices that provides voicemail access? The "Phone 2 Go" app was discontinued by Spectrum earlier this year. The "My Spectrum" app was updated today, but its main function is to let me pay my bill; it's not worth the space it takes up on my device.

Not applicable

I am having this exact problem and have been for about 5 - 6 weeks. I can't access any of the messages or previous voicemails at all.

No matter who I ask nothing happens. They act like the problem doesn't exist.

Lead Moderator

Good morning.

In the app you should also have access to the voicemail through the VoiceZone option

it should be on the right side about halfway down. 

voicezone.JPGvoicezone2.JPG

If you are also not seeing notification there please contact our Social 

Media Customer Care team for follow up. 

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum

&
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,
Julia R.

Browser

My iOS app shows only three options: Billing, Account, and Support.  It is the current version (6.2) accorging to the Apple store.  I even deleted the app from all my iOS devices, then downloaded it fresh. It's as if my Spectrum account has no services associated with it.

Incidentally, the VoiceZone web app still says "We're sorry; we were not able to retrieve your Voicemails at this time. Please try again later. " 

MySpectrum App

Lead Moderator

That does not appear to be the correct app.

When you go to the Apple app store you should see this app

mytwc1.JPG

Once you download that and open the app it should look like this: 

mytwc2.JPG

It should then direct you to a login page: 

mytwc3.JPG

Regards,
Julia R.

Browser

Does not work. The My TWC app forces me to download and use the My Spectrum app. 

MY TWC

You are correct in that the TWC app used to provide voicemail access. Now it's just as useless as the Spectrum app.

Newcomer

Good day -- I'm having the exact same set of problems.  Had a friend say my voicemail acted odd and when I went to check things out, I found the TWC Voicezone could not find voicemails.  Then I install the app on my iPhone with the same outcome experienced by Charlie ... Fred