Newcomer

TWC PHone call can not go through..

i have a spectrum TWC phone connted to modem I get this message 80% of the time  I dial the phone number and a voice says "Due to network difficulties your call cannot go through at this time please call back later." This is in the 315 area code in NY state .  Why do I get this message all the time I call out..  I have tried to reboot the modem still does it.  i pay rental fee  modem and for phone service through spectrum TWC.    this is for 5 docotrs and family  if there was a emergency then what do i do.    

2 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: TWC PHone call can not go through..

@suz1catz

We apologize for any service issues.   We encourage you to contact support directly for further assistance.

Please contact us at: 

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

Trusted Helper

Re: TWC PHone call can not go through..

@suz1catzwrote:

i have a spectrum TWC phone connted to modem I get this message 80% of the time  I dial the phone number and a voice says "Due to network difficulties your call cannot go through at this time please call back later." This is in the 315 area code in NY state .  Why do I get this message all the time I call out..  I have tried to reboot the modem still does it.  i pay rental fee  modem and for phone service through spectrum TWC.    this is for 5 docotrs and family  if there was a emergency then what do i do.    

Hello,

You will need a signal and drop line test when you contact Spectrum about your phone.  Avoid resetting any boxes, modems, or routers for at least six hours prior to your appointment so that the tech can see the error codes in the signal reading. Resets of equipment will put the error codes back to zero.  You don't want that.

Outside wiring and/or inside wiring may need to be replaced here.  We had an issue with all services (Cable, Phone, and Internet.)  Tech said, despite a small drop signal in the line that our drop was good, but we had our main inside wiring that had to be replaced and it was.

Do you own or rent your modem/router from Spectrum?  If you rent and your lines and wiring are good, the tech should replace the equipment.  If you own, you might need to replace the equipment.  But the drop line, outside and inside wiring would need to be checked first.  Let us know what happens.

Satch