Trusted Helper

Phone Service Question For Legacy TWC Billing

Hi Spectrum,

For customers who are on legacy TWC billing.  (In my case, Triple Play), does Spectrum still honor the old International Calling for free to 35 countries like TWC did?  I don't see that on my statement and have not seen this to my knowledge since the change to Spectrum.

I think that Spectrum for customers on Spectrum billing, International Calling to 70 countries is offered at $5.00/mo.  Triple Play on Spectrum plan gives Unlimited Nationwide Calling like legacy TWC did, but does not offer free international long distance, without paying the added $5.00 a month charge.  Spectrum billing has free directory assistance, legacy TWC does not.  Please advice so that I can help customers differentiate between the two phone system plans.

Satch

4 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Phone Service Question For Legacy TWC Billing

@Satch

I've included a link to Spectrum Voice International,  which currently includes unlimited local and long distance within North America, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands.  It also includes the list of 70 countries included for $5 per month.  Since legacy TWC customers can be on either the Global Penny Plan or International One Price, legacy TWC customers should be advised to call in with questions.  

Thank you for your participation in the Forums!

James 

Trusted Helper

James_M wrote:

@Satch

I've included a link to Spectrum Voice International,  which currently includes unlimited local and long distance within North America, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands.  It also includes the list of 70 countries included for $5 per month.  Since legacy TWC customers can be on either the Global Penny Plan or International One Price, legacy TWC customers should be advised to call in with questions.  

Thank you for your participation in the Forums!

James 

Thank you  James!

So it sounds like legacy TWC customers on that billing can still be on International  One Price Plan or Global Penny Plan, but they should call or contact Spectrum in some way just to make sure of that.

Satch

N/A

"For customers who are on legacy TWC billing.  (In my case, Triple Play), does Spectrum still honor the old International Calling for free to 35 countries like TWC did?  I don't see that on my statement and have not seen this to my knowledge since the change to Spectrum."

You obvioulsy accept a "no answer" from this rep. So in other words, Spectrum will pull the plug on the free calling.

Community Manager

@gara56

For customers on Legacy TWC plans,  they will remain on the legacy plan unless a change is made to update the plan to Spectrum Pricing (SPP).   Because there are many factors that impact pricing, it is difficult to give a specific answer for a general question.  We encourage you to contact support directly for further assistance.

Please contact us at: 

James