Not applicable

PROBLEMS PORTING PHONE NUMBER AWAY FROM TIME WARNER

Good afternoon,  my unanswered cries for help with your organization in my attempts to have my phone number ported away to another carrier. I have called your customer service line on several occasion (3 weeks to be exact). I have been mislead over and over again with no assistance. No one can get me through to a department that can solve the problems with the PORT.  Notes were sent out to the twc.lmp.escalations with no response. I am now paying for service at two different carriers because Time Warner and Google fiber refuse to just pick up the phone and find out what the problem is in porting the phone number. I have tried on my own as the person that has the account to go between the two companies with no resolve. I don't want to be the squeaky wheel but I will take this complaint as high as I can go. All I have been asking for is some help. I spoke with a supervisor named Jessie on 12-20-17  with no resolve. when asked to speak with his supervisor Carrie, I was given a cold shoulder/ push off. Stated that he would have her to contact me: still no response.

3 REPLIES
Browser

Re: PROBLEMS PORTING PHONE NUMBER AWAY FROM TIME WARNER

What problem are you having with the port?

Spectrum releases number to whatever carrier you choose to port to.

Can you share specifics of whatever error message you might be getting that is preventing port from successfully completing?

Community Manager

@MANDCGREEN

I apologize for any poor experience.  If the issue is still not resolved, please contact us by private message at Forums_Help.  Please include the account information, number  being ported and your name and contact information so we can ensure the correct department provides the appropriate follow-up.  

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

Rookie

I am trying to get Spectrum to port from Grande.  I have had the same problems with porting my number.  Spectrum didn't port to begin with and I didn't even know that my number had changed.  Once I discovered I went in to Spectrum. No help.  Then I went to Grande.  They were gracious and helpful and made my phone number of forty plus years active so that it could be ported.  After weeks  WEEKS of setting porting dates and phone calls back and forth between both companies, the number is still active at Grande but Spectrum has not been able to port.  I have spent hours talking to both companies to see what could be done.  Spectrum blames Grande.  Grande says that my account is active and available for porting.  If anyone knows of a solution, please post.