joe
Rookie

Re: VoiceZone Connect and NOMOROBO now discontinued

I have the same "run-around" problem from Spectrum. I used it for years with TWC---It was a great feature and the main reason that I didn't go with FIOS. Now for all of June 2017 --I cant log on.
Newcomer

Re: Has VoiceZone Connect really been discontinued?

I've read that Charter Communications has (had?) a decent reputation - if so, it's losing it fast. A quick search online yielded a wealth of negative comments about Spectrum since it took over TWC.  Their offshore "tech support" is next to useless (and no e-mail contact? Really, Spectrum?). They're quick to point out that you can access VoiceZone from the website, but don't seem to understand that the immediate caller ID information provided by the 'Connect' app is probably it's most useful feature. We still use a landline, and when on my laptop I'm usually not near a handset. 'Connect' let me see if I needed to get up and answer an incoming call or could let it go to voicemail.

In my view, if you're going to take over a company's operations, you should be able to provide the same services and support *they* provided.  As of this morning, trying to use 'Connect' still gives me "Unable to complete request. Please try again". Fixing this shouldn't be that difficult, Spectrum - so why aren't we seeing results?

Highlighted
Contributor

Just checked an mine is finally working again!

Let's hope it stays up.

Rookie

deleted and posted in new topic

Rookie

TWC VoiceZone Connect is WORKING AS OF FRIDAY.... so glad it has been fixed...

Voicezone is not working. I cannot get the page to open. WTH is going on!!!

joe
Rookie

After about a month---- voice zone connect now working fine

Thanks Joe

Spectator

Not exactly working fine. It connects now, and shows calls and voicemails, but playing voicemails fails with the same "Unable to complete request" error as before.

Spectator

UPDATE: voicemail starting working a few days ago. Maybe the powers that be did something?
Spectator

OK,  so voicemail started working a week or so ago, but now when I try to add a person to the contact list I get the ""Unable to complete request" message. Seems like it's always something.